Stable-Spirit is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations of
time, energy, tangible items and financial contributions are fundamental
to the fulfillment of our mission to provide opportunities to the community that inspire positive mental, emotional, and physical health through professionally guided interaction with horses.
Financial contributions to pay for clients who could not otherwise afford it. -$150 per hour ( Hippotherapy / EAP/EED/ECC)
TANGIBLE ITEMS & SERVICES
Donations of tangible items and services are welcome.
We are in need of the following:
- Sand and Fill Dirt
- 2x6x16 Fence Boards (Treated)
- 12' Utility Gates (4)
- Fans for Covered Arena
- Heavy-Duty Truck
- Low Boy Trailer (16' x 6' loading area) with Ramps
- Pressure Washer
- 4x4 Utility Vehicle (Club Car, Gator etc.)
- Hay (Round or Square bales)
- Minerals & Paste Wormers
- Alfalfa Cubes
- Beet Pulp
- Grant Writing services
- Veterinarian services
- Tractor upkeep
- CPA services
- Attorney services
- Printing services (flyers, brochures, newsletters, business cards, etc.)
- Equipment Maintenance
- Bottled Water
- Portable Fencing
- Grooming Supplies
- PVC Pipe and Connectors -
- Fly spray & Predators
- Ant Killer
- Vet supplies
- Raffle Items (Various items which can be used to auction or raffle for donations)
- Gift cards for Tractor Supply, Walmart, and Five Star Feed
Financial contributions provide services to clients who otherwise
could not afford them and to the care of our horses. You may specify.
We are very grateful for every contribution.
Now accepting donations online through Click here to
To mail monetary donations, please send to:
295 Flamingo Lane
Rose City, TX 77662
For more information, please call (409) 365-5277
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shop online at
Up to 26% of each purchase you make will support our
The donated portion is NOT added to your purchase price
and much of the merchandise is already discounted.